What to do with your pets this summer!
Here are some ideas what you can do and enjoy time with your pets
1. Buy a kiddie pool and invite friends over for a pooch pool party and barbecue for the humans.
2. Organize a trial hike appropriate for your dog’s fitness level and breed. Be cautious not to go in the heat of the day, and be sure to bring a doggie water receptacle for breaks.
3. Find a restaurant with a dog friendly patio and bring a book and order a summer drink. You’ll be amazed at all the people who will stop to say hello and pet Fluffy; it’s a great way to meet people!
4. Take your dog camping with you, bonus points for letting them sleep in the tent!
5. Go to a lake or other safe body of water for an afternoon of swimming. Many breeds other than retrievers love the water, see if your dog is one of them!