Halloween can be an exciting time for families and your pets, but somethings can be scary and hazardous for your four legged friends.
Some costumes can do too tight - fitting with strings, ties, belts and sashes. Something loosely fitted like a bandana.
Never leave them alone wearing a costumes, as they can be chewed and ingested which could be life threatening.
Noise can scary your pets, they can become very anxiety ridden, due to door bells rings, fireworks, scary costumes.
Maybe best to keep cats inside for that evening as different things spook your cats.
Also sweet and chocolate are never good for dogs or cats, they can cause upsets stomach and some chocolate is toxic for them.
Happy Halloween and have a safe one.