Why Dog's Are So Good For Us Human's
Loads of studies have shown that owning a dog benefits a person’s physical and mental well-being. So read up, and then go thank your pup for making your life so much better...
1. You’re getting exercise - going for a walk with you dog.
2. Dogs can strengthen the bonds between humans.
3. Some dogs can detect if you have cancer.
4. Just looking at your dog will make you feel happier.
5. Dogs seriously calm you down in high-stress situations.
6. Your pooch could be your cure for loneliness.
7. One study found that owning a dog could make you more
attractive to potential find the one.....